- Free LED Upgrade in Victoria Under the VEU Program:
The state government is helping Victorian households reduce their power bills by offering financial incentives for Free LED lights upgrades through the VEU program.
LED products are energy efficient. They are approved under the government rebate scheme. We as an experienced LED installer apply for these rebates and incentives on your behalf to provide a free LED lighting upgrade for your home.
LEDs save about 80% in energy costs compared with halogen and incandescent lights.
Lights with motion sensors and daylight harvesting can save a lot more.
LED lights are cooler to run, meaning lower air conditioning costs.
Long-lasting LED lighting can save up to 80% of your lighting costs
Take Advantage of VEU Government Program
The motive of VEU is no net cost to energy customers. This is because energy upgrades reduce energy bills and demand for more power generation and infrastructure upgrades.
- To receive a rebate or incentive on energy-efficient lighting upgrade, all you need is to get in touch with an LED lighting installer. We are an experienced LED installer who performs lighting upgrades in Victoria under the VEU program. We do the complete documentation on your behalf to ensure your successful participation in the program to avail free LED upgrade.
- We take care of the decommissioning of removed products.
- LED products we use are approved under the VEU program to meet minimum efficiency, quality, and safety benchmarks.
- All upgrades are done by A-grade electricians.